Drake – “Find Your Love” [Download]
Yo, I’m all for an R&B song right? But, Drake is a hip-hop artist. So many questions!
- Why does this sound like an 808 & Heartbreaks leftover?
- Why does this sound like Ryan Leslie passed on it?
- Why is Drake a better singer than Trey Songz who just had an MTV Unplugged?
- Why is Droopy Drake so sad and melancholy?
- What is his obsession with hoodies?
- Is there going to be a Polow Da Don remix to this for the clubs? David Guetta? Soulja Boy?
- Kanye West produced this. He must be saving the good beats for himself and his next album…because ummm….
Honestly, the first thing that popped in my mind when I heard this that I keep seeing around the nets? “Dreckitude”. Sad dreck, dreadful, drab, a wreck! For your 2nd single? “Over” wasn’t exactly moving the crowds either from what I can tell. I hope this album doesn’t drop the ball, though I’m trying not to judge albums by their singles anymore. Meh.